Objectives of Advertising - The real objective of advertising is effective communication between producers and consumers with the purpose to sell a product, service, or idea. The main objectives of advertising are as follows:
Mathews, Buzzell, Levitt and Frank have listed some specific objectives of advertising.
- To make an immediate sale.
- To build primary demand.
- To introduce a price deal.
- To build brand recognition or brand insistence.
- To help salesman by building an awareness of a product among retailers.
- To create a reputation for service, reliability or research strength.
- To increase market share.