Advertising Management NotesThe aim of MBA Advertising Management Subject is to acquaint the students with concepts, and techniques; and to give experience in the application of concepts for developing an effective advertising programme.
MBA Advertising management is a four module subject, the first module deals with the general introduction of advertising and its importance, it will also discus the functions in the organisation and the main duties of advertising manager. The second module is about Advertising strategies, it will explore the communication mix, creation of advertising program. The third module is about advertising media, it deals with different classification of different media, its planning, scheduling, selection and evaluation. The last module is the management of advertisement , it deals with advertising budget , control and administration, it also covers the social responsibility in advertising.
- Introduction of Advertisement
- Definition and Objectives of Advertising
- Functions and Classifications of Advertising
- Advertising Agency and its Functions
- Types and Structure of modern Ad-agency
- Study about Agency Relationship and the Selection of advertising agency
- Functions of the Advertising Department and Advertising Manager
- Advertising as Mass communication: the communication mix
- Building of advertising program: Creative strategy-Copy, Message
- Advertising appeals
- AIDA Concept
- Creation and Production in Advertising: TV commercials, Radio Jingles, Print ads.